Fifth Annual Mad City Mardi Gras Benefit for the Henry Vilas Zoo
Sunday, September 22, 2013
2951 Triverton Pike Drive - Fitchburg, WI 53711
Live Music and Events all Day! Help Liliana's to raise $5,000
for the Henry Vilas Zoo
10:00 am - 2:00 pm Family Brunch
Sunday brunch and kid's brunch menus
Children's entertainment throughout brunch including stiltwalkers from Jolly Giants, balloons from Funny Faces, magician Locklan Masters and facepainting, and a visit from Henry Vilas Zoo's animal ambassadors from noon to 1pm.
4:00 pm - 10:00 pm Mardi Gras Celebration
Let the good times roll!
Live jazz, food and drinks keep going all day and evening.
Special Mardi Gras offerings too!
Silent auction with 100% of proceeds going to the Zoo!
Auction items include:
- A junior drum set from Drums & More
- Musical instruments from Ward Brodt
- An electric bike from Len's Bikes
- Wine tasting from Quivey's Grove
- An Imperial Banquet at Imperial Gardens
- A 4-course tasting at Liliana's
- A Giraffe Feeding experience at the zoo for a group of up to 6 people
- Drive the Train experience at the Zoo for group of up to 15 people